Signature Moms Blog Reaches 200,000 Views Milestone
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
Online Parenting Community for Southeastern Massachusetts Continues to Flourish
In July 2013, the bloggers who contribute to the Signature Moms Blog celebrated a major achievement – the blog surpassed 100,000 views. It took a little more than two years to reach that milestone. Amazingly, fourteen months later, the blog has now doubled that total, having reached 200,000 views – a noteworthy accomplishment within the blogosphere. The blog has also accumulated more than 2,700 subscribers.
“The popularity of the Signature Moms blog is so gratifying. When we started the blog we hoped it would find its niche in southeastern Massachusetts, and it has,” said Vice President of Business Development for Signature Healthcare, Marie Gross. “This is more than a just a blog; it’s an online community – a place where local moms can come together and share ideas, commiserate with one another, and find others who have traveled a similar path.”
The Signature Moms bloggers were identified through a contest sponsored by Signature Healthcare. Since being selected, these moms have created a vibrant, online community where local mothers can come together to gather new ideas and share experiences on the many roles they have to play as mothers, wives, caregivers, professionals, sisters, and friends each and every day.
Meet the Signature Moms bloggers:
• Carolyn Coleman – Brockton – A mom to twins who have graduated college, as well as a son who is still in high school. Carolyn discusses how she must adapt her parenting style to changing times.
• Angela Semeta – Brockton – A thirty-something mom to two kids ages 6 and 17, Angela dedicates her time to improving the community.
• Jessica Stetson Aldred – West Bridgewater – The balance of working part-time and caring for her three sons, two in-laws, four pets, and husband keeps Jessica on her toes!
• Kathy Trainor – Taunton – Born and raised in the South Shore, Kathy is already an experienced blogger with tons of ideas for fun, local family activities.
• Teresa Tower-Sousa – Stoughton – A thirty-something mom to two children, Teresa balances life in a blended family with projects to give back to the community.
• Tanya Dennison Pimental – Brockton – Also an avid blogger, she loves sharing the adventure she has with her husband and two children.
• Martianne Stanger – Plymouth – A 40-something mom with three young children ages 5 and under to help keep her on her toes
• Janice Johnson-Plumer – Brockton – An avid runner, Janice is a 40-something mom with one son and is active in the Brockton community serving as a community advisory board member and on the PTA.
• Sandy Churchill – West Bridgewater – A mom to two girls and a boy ages 20, 17 and 7, she loves to connect with other women on the journey of “parenthood.”
• Rachel Ventura – Stoughton – An experienced blogger, Rachel’s life as a mom actually started at Brockton Hospital with the delivery of her 2-year-old girl followed by her 7-month-old son.
• Anne Marie Holloway – Norton – An avid blogger, Anne loves sharing the adventures she has with her four children.
• Heather Desmond O’Neill – Rockland – A thirty-something mom who has two boys under the age of 5 that keep her on her toes!
In 2014, the blog was recognized with five Lamplighter Awards from the New England Society for Healthcare Communications along with a Silver Aster Award. The blog has been widely recognized as a marketing best practice within the healthcare industry.
To meet Signature Healthcare’s bloggers and to see what they’re currently up to, please visit www.SignatureMoms.com.