Gainful Employment Disclosures Report
Gainful Employment Disclosures Reports
The U.S. Education Department’s gainful employment regulations require disclosure of certain program information to students and prospective students. Gainful employment programs are those “that prepare students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. Private non-profit institutions are required to report this information for all undergraduate programs that are Title IV eligible and That lead to certificates and diplomas.
Gainful employment regulations require disclosure of the following information for each “gainful employment program”:
- Information on Occupations that program prepares student to enter;
- Program Cost including tuition and fees and books and supplies;
- Median federal and private debt of recent graduates;
- On-time completion rate of recent graduates; and
- Job Placement rate of recent graduates.
To view our school's Gainful Employment Informaiton: