Your kidneys perform an important function, filtering wastes and excess fluid from your body so the rest of your organs and tissues stay as healthy as possible. Signature Healthcare has a clinical relationship with Associates in Nephrology and The Brockton Regional Kidney Center, part of the Southeastern Massachusetts Dialysis Group. The group treats a wide variety of kidney issues, including Renal Disease, Renal Failure, Hypertension and Dialysis.
Dr. Allan Lauer, MD, FACP, FASN has been treating nephrology patients at Associates in Nephrology for more than twenty five years. He is currently the Medical Director for Brockton Regional Kidney Center and Taunton Regional Dialysis Center. He played a crucial role in introducing dialysis therapy to many of the hospitals in Southern Massachusetts and New York.
The Brockton Regional Kidney Center offers a range of comfort enhancing options, including:
- Outstanding hemodialysis care provided by an exceptional team of physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, physician assistants and specialty technicians
- Use of state-of-the-art Fresenius dialysis machines
- Heated, massaging dialysis chairs
- Individual patient flat screen televisions
- Direct TV and Sirius Satellite radio
- Touch screen computers, DVD players, and WiFi
- 100% emergency backup capability
- Easy access to Route 24 and parking immediately adjacent to the facility