At Signature Healthcare, the safety of our patients, visitors, employees
and our community is our highest priority.
If you think you’re experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, we encourage you to contact your primary care physician for guidance before seeking help at your nearest Emergency Room. (*If you feel this is a medical emergency, please contact 911 or visit your local Emergency Department) Your PCP is the best and most effective resource to help you navigate your healthcare. Signature Healthcare is offering TeleHealth visits either by telephone or virtual office visits via SMART phone or computer. Our Primary and Specialty Care providers want to work with you as quickly as possible, so a return phone call or appointment will typically occur on the same day. If it is determined after your TeleHealth visit, that you need to be seen, Signature Medical Group has a dedicated clinic where you can be seen without having to go to the Emergency Room.
To talk to your doctor about your symptoms or to make an appointment, call your provider’s office or use our patient portal MyHealth.
*You will be required to wear your mask upon entering any Signature Healthcare building. You will also be asked questions about your health and symptoms of COVID-19 and you will have your temperature checked.
Certain care in uncertain times
At Signature Healthcare, we’re safe and ready to help you get healthy and stay healthy.
Healthcare is a personal matter, which is why everyone should have a personal relationship with their own Signature Healthcare primary care physician.
Whether you need a routine physical check up or treatment of acute or chronic conditions, you’ll have a single point of contact for all your medical needs, continuity of care for your lifetime, and a trusted resource to help you live healthier and avoid illnesses in the future... And with a choice of male or female physicians at offices in seven communities, you can have a primary care physician who fits your needs.
Our physicians are welcoming new patients!
Schedule an appointment
TOP 6 REASONS to have a Signature Healthcare Primary Care Physician:
- Identify health concerns and chronic illnesses earlier through regular checkups with someone who knows you
- Free access to your medical results as well as communication with your doctor through our secure Patient Portal
- Referrals to more than 20 specialties as well as local care from top Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center physicians
- Same-day appointments at Urgent Care with professionals who know your medical history
- One-to-one relationship with a caring physician who can recommend exceptional, local services to keep you well
- Our Electronic Medical Records allow physicians to securely view your health history and coordinate all your health care needs