Our colorectal surgery department currently performs a wide array of colon/rectal procedures right in our hospital, many minimally invasive. This department also works closely with our Oncology Department to see patients quickly who may have abnormalities or need treatment.
- Laparoscopic (minimally invasive) and open colon resection for malignant and benign disease (cancer, diverticulitis, bowel obstruction, colonic inertia)
- Laparoscopic (minimally invasive) and open rectal resection
- Transanal excision for cancers/polyps
- Surgery for inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn's disease, Ulcerative Colitis)
- Surgery for rectal prolapse
- Complex anal fistula repair
- Hemorrhoid surgery
- Anal fissure surgery
- Surgery for perirectal abscess
- Surgery for pilonidal cyst
- Fecal Incontinence Surgery- Sacral Nerve Stimulator
Call your Signature Medical Group Primary Care Provider to schedule an appointment.