Signature Healthcare is dedicated to improving the health and well being of our community. We take a proactive approach to healthcare by meeting people where they are.
Healthy Living Center
The Old Colony YMCA and Signature Healthcare are making it easier for you to understand your health risks by connecting you to programs and services that will help you live a healthier lifestyle.
Our Healthy Living Center (HLC) services are FREE and open to the community
(Y membership is not required). The focus of the HLC is to promote well-being and encourage healthy living for members of the YMCA and the local community. It is a place where you can learn, plan, and take action to improve your health.
Our Healthy Living Center is open Monday - Friday, and staffed by Signature Healthcare RN Health Coaches.
Programs and Services
- Confidential Personal Health Survey & Biometric Screening
- Access to Healthy Living portal
- Health Coaching
- A partnership with a supportive mentor to make positive reliable changes impacting your overall well-being and create new healthy habits. Sessions are typically 30 minutes in person or over the phone.
- Talk with a Doc
- Individualized wellness plan
- Evidence based health programming
- Workshops, classes &support groups
- Help with navigating health care needs, such as finding a primary care physician or specialist.
Baseline Health Screening
Learn your risks and how you can take action to improve your health by completing a FREE confidential baseline health screening:
- height, weight check and BMI
- blood pressure reading
- a finger stick for an analysis of your
- total cholesterol
- glucose levels
The free confidential screening is paired with a health survey and Personal Health Report that identifies risk factors, provides feedback, and suggests solutions to promote health and prevent chronic health conditions. You will have the opportunity to review the results of your screening with a Signature Healthcare Health Coach, ask questions and discuss your personal wellness goals during your appointment.