Volunteers are men and women of all ages - students, professionals, homemakers and retirees - who want to meet new friends, make a contribution to patient services, or even sharpen their job skills to re-enter the work force.
Anyone who has the time to share can be a part of the Signature Healthcare family of volunteers. As a volunteer, you will receive a complete overview of the hospital and training for your specific duties. Free parking, free meals, and a range of recognition programs, social gatherings and special events are also offered to all volunteers.
Volunteers are an integral part of the Signature Healthcare family, providing a wide variety of services:
- Patient visits and transportation
- Hospitality and information desk
- Gift Shop and Coffee Shop
- Mail, newspaper & flower deliveries
- Clerical assignments
- Courier service
- Senior Buddies, Medicare counseling and other services for the elderly
- Individual assignments tailored to your interests and skills
The Junior Volunteer Program "Summer at Signature" is open to young adults aged 13-17. The program runs during the summer months of July and August, and the Volunteer Services Department begins accepting applications in February.
Students have the opportunity to participate in many activities, including:
- Mail and Flower delivery
- Food delivery
- Gift Shop customer service representative
- Junior Courier
- Clerical Duties
- Patient Transport
For more information on volunteer opportunities at Signature Healthcare, please contact:
Coordinator, Volunteer Services
Representative, Human Resources
We'd love to have you! Please download and complete the appropriate volunteer form. Junior volunteers are young adults aged 13-17. Senior volunteers are 18+.
- Junior volunteer form | PDF
- Senior volunteer form | PDF